This pioneering sanctuary provides a natural habitat for rescued elephants who are victims of logging or ill-treated riding camps to live free in a natural environment.
- Trip Includes
Full Day Privatized Trip
Go There: 9 hours
Depart Hotel: 0800am
This Elephant Sanctuary is a reputable place where human–elephant interaction allows you to observe, feed, bathe and spend time with these gentle creatures without causing them stress.
Guests are invited to feed, bath or simply observe when it suits the elephants. This is a social impact experience where your contribution goes to the sanctuary.
Bua Tong Sticky Waterfall
Have fun at Bua Tong National Park Sticky waterfall. There are 5 levels and each of them is a great place to sit down and enjoy your surroundings.
Time to climb the waterfall’s rocks which stick to your feet without slipping. Enjoy the beautiful sights and cool, crystal clear water.
The rocks are creamy, almost white. The limestone also makes the water crystal blue. You can chill-out sitting on small pools and enjoy fresh air from the surrounding forest.
- Pick up at designated location in Chiangmai
- Lunch break at Sanctuary
- Drop off at suggested location in Chiangmai
We will arrive in the morning at the sanctuary and start the day with a short introduction about our elephants, and we will proceed to meet and observe them while they forage for food in their natural habitat. Then we continue to the river to enjoy bathing with the elephants.
- Learn about rescued elephants in their natural forested habitat.
- You will be guided around the sanctuary grounds to meet and greet these gentle giants.
- Learn about their rescue stories. This is an incredible, intimate opportunity to truly understand what it takes to care for these special animals.
- You will have the opportunity to get close to these animals in a rare and personal experience.
Sticky Waterfall is for you to chill-out after a hot day at the Elephant Sanctuary. You can climb up the rocks barefooted or with shoes. The magic is that your feet will stick to the rocks without slipping.
- This tour is eligible for Book Now Pay After deal
- Pick up/Drop off in Chiangmai
- Spacious SUV / Minivan
- Private English speaking Driver / Guide
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Sumptuous meal at Sanctuary
- Bottle water
- Entrance Fee if any
- Food for feeding the elephants
- Bua Tong Sticky Rock Waterfall
- 100% privatized
- Tour can be customized
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Immediate confirmation at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed ( feeding )
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Free cancellation atleast 24 hours before tour
Essential things to bring
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Insect repellent
Instant confirmation upon booking. Contact us on :
Provide your flight arrival in Chiang mai airport / hotel booking details. And that's it!
Full payment to be paid after end of tour.
All of our team of friendly Driver / Guide speaks English.
Our SUV and Minivan are new, spacious and comfortable.
Our tours are all privatized. Only you and your spouse, friends, family or group will participate along with our friendly driver / guide.
Maximum 8 persons to minivan. We also can accommodate 4 persons in our SUV Toyota Fortuna 2019 model.
All our drivers / guide have local license.
Any in-depth questions, please click/tap on CONTACT US tab or CHAT BOX for fast response.
Travel Insurance are not provided but we can recommend a very affordable package from reliable online insurer. Contact us for details.