Doi Inthanon National Park is located about 1.5 hours away by car from Chiangmai city. For a tourist, the best way to visit the park is to engage a local guide and driver.
- Trip Includes
Full Day Privatized Trip
Go There: 9 hours
Depart Hotel: 8.30am – 5pm
Doi means mountain in Thai language and Doi Inthanon is the highest mountain in Thailand.
Hike Pha Dok Siew Nature Trails
The trail involved hiking through the forest till we reached the start of a series of waterfalls.
Try some delicious prepared chow at one of the local restaurants stop along the way.
MEO Hill Tribe Market
Numerous souvenir shops line up along Meo Hill tribe village. There are also shops selling fruit and vegetable grown in the area around the village.
Mountain Coffee Fields
The Arabica coffee fields which are cultivated by the villagers instead of poppy. This is a result of the Royal Project.
Kin& Queen Pagodas
These chedis or pagodas were built by the Royal Thai Air Force to honor the 60th birthday anniversary of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1987, and the 60th birthday anniversary of Queen Sirikit in 1992
- Pick up anywhere in Chiangmai city
- Pha Dok Siew Trails
- Wachiratarn Waterfalls
- Lunch Break
- King & Queen Pagodas
- Coffee Fields
- Meo Hill Tribal Village/Market
- Summit of Doi Ithanon
- Drop off at your hotel in Chiangmai city
- This tour is eligible for Book Now Pay After deal
- Pick up/Drop off in Chiangmai
- Spacious SUV / Minivan
- Private English speaking Driver / Guide
- Local Lunch (Optional)
- Entrance Fee (Optional)
- Bottle water
- Trekking Guide Fee (Optional)
- 100% privatized
- This tour can be customized
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Immediate confirmation at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants not recommended but eligible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Free cancellation atleast 24 hours before tour
Essential things to bring
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Insect repellent
Instant confirmation upon booking. Contact Us on :
Provide us flight arrival in Chiang mai airport / hotel booking details. And that's it!
Full payment to be paid after end of tour.
All of our team of friendly Driver / Guide speaks English.
Our SUV and Minivan are new, spacious and comfortable.
Our tours are all privatized. Only you and your spouse, friends, family or group will participate along with our friendly driver / guide.
Maximum 8 persons to minivan. We also can accommodate maximum 5 persons in our SUV Toyota Fortuna 2019 model.
All our drivers / guide have local license.
Any in-depth questions, please click/tap on OVERVIEW tab or Chat Box for fast response.
Travel Insurance are not provided but we can recommend a very affordable package from reliable online insurer. Contact us for details.